Thursday, February 01, 2024

January WIPocalypse Update

Eeyore and Bees
It has been quite awhile since I have posted a WIPocalypse update.  I have finished some of my WIPs, and started a few new ones since my last update.  I will stick to progress I made most recently.  Here are my updates for 2024.

I finished "Eeyore and Bees", which was a gifted kit from my sister.  

I made good progress on Afternoon Nap"


Here is where I left off last time:

I also put some stitching time into my Pandemic sampler:


I made progress on my Bothy Threads Cut 'thru Haunted House:

I also worked on "Halloween Pumpkin":

And my Bothy Threads Cut 'thru Pirate Ship:

I really hope to have some finishes on my older WIPs this year.  I currently have under 40 WIPs  ... but I was gifted several kits that are waiting to be started.  LOL.  

Question of the Month: Tell us about the oldest WIP you have in your stash.

I have 9 WIPs on my list that were started in the 90's.  They were among several kits that had been packed and put into storage during a move.  When I found the box in storage, I pulled out several kits and added them to my WIP list.  I did finish 2 of the added stash and hope to finish more this year.

That's all for this update.  I hope you are all well, and wish you happy stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:07 PM

    I started following you when I saw you were working on the famous Sandy Orton season samplers-- Autumn, Winter, Spring, and Summer. I spent all of 2022 on Autumn and finished it. Since then I've been working on smaller things, but I may just start SUMMER one of these days. Glad you are still stitching along.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails