Sunday, July 31, 2022

July WIPocalypse Update

Butterfly Forest
It's time again for another WIPocalypse update.  I worked on as many different WIPs as I could this month, so I have lots to show and tell.

Above is a current photo of "Butterfly Forest".  I finished the top left butterfly and all the back stitching, as well as more of the background stitching.  Here is where I left off last time:


I worked on my "Winter Sampler", stitching the snowman and nearby areas:

 


and my "Spring Sampler", doing some back stitching and stitching the area by the perfume girl's hair:


I also stitched on my 'Autumn Sampler", stitching and back stitching the toy top in the right border:


 I finished the border on my "Halloween Pumpkin", and worked a bit on the cat:


Other projects I stitched on this month are "Candy Nutcracker", which is a Christmas stocking:

The Autumn Sampler "To Everything There Is a Season":


 and "Yankee Doodle" Carousel Horse:

I still have not finished any of my WIPs this year, but a few are getting close.  I have worked on almost half of my WIPs, and I am making more progress than I did for the first half of the year. 

Topic(s) for next time: What five patterns do you really want to purchase (or start) right now?

LOL. I am concentrating on my WIPS this year.  Past that ... I would like to stitch this ship in a bottle for my sister:

 https://www.etsy.com/no-en/listing/581112558/cross-stitch-pattern-sea-in-the-bottle 

But haven't really looked around much to see what else is out there.  

That's all I have for this update.  

 Happy Stitching!

 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work on all your WIPs this month. The backstitch makes a huge difference to the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails