Thursday, September 01, 2022

August WIPocalypse Update

Long Dog Samplers - Pandemic 

I'm a little bit slow getting my WIPocalypse update posted, but here it is.  I stitched on my "Pandemic" sampler.  I always work more slowly on a project when I have to choose colors and placement ... but I do love the way it is evolving.

I also did a bit of stitching on "Victorian Charm".  Not much progress, but any progress is good. (And the cat in the window now looks like a cat.)

Here is where I left off last time:

I stitched on my "Halloween Pumpkin":
You can actually see the progress on this one - here it is from last month's update:

Finally ... I stitched quite a bit on my 'Spanish Sampler".  I finished the 3rd and 4th corners, and completed the "4-sided stitch" border around the entire piece.  You'll just have to wait in suspense for photos - as I didn't get a good shot.  But it is moving along nicely.

The question this month was about online meet-ups ... and my answer is "nope".  I think it might be fun, but I haven't ever tried any of those apps & I am an extreme introvert.  So, I will just say "maybe, in the future I will give it a go."

Thanks for visiting. Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work. Your Pandemic is gorgeous, such wonderful colours choices.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails