Saturday, November 06, 2004

recovery from the flu

Feeling a bit better after having the flu for the past few days. It wasn't the worst I've ever felt, and I actually managed to keep up with work.

Also some good luck for a change! I had a huge order placed at my CafePress store. When I first saw it, I laughed & thought "oh, it must be some sort of scam" and that it would be declined before it ever went into production... however, the order was good & has been completed. When all is said and done, I will collect nearly $500 in commission and bonuses from that one order! (happy dance) I never even dreamed of making $500 in a day! Wow.

That was the best medicine for feeling lousy that I ever had!

2 comments:

  1. First, glad you're feeling better! :-) Second, WOO HOO about your CP order - that's FABULOUS! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. a big woo-hoo! I also will be getting an extra 15% commission on base of all of my other sales this month due to that one big sale. I'm lovin' CafePress more and more as time goes by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails