Sunday, April 06, 2008

Inchies !

OK, so here is what I have been up to lately... Inchies! I finally was bitten by the inchie bug. I have always loved tiny things, so this seems like a good match for me. I joined an inchie group to swap and learn/share new techniques and ideas. Here are some pictures of my creations.

------------------ Tape Transfer ------------------


These inchies were made with packing tape transfers over watercolor painted backgrounds. Here is a great packing tape transfer tutorial.

------------------ Let's Party! ------------------


I made a whole set of these inchies from decorative paper (printed paper, corrugated paper, and punches), my doodles, metallic ribbon and sequins.

------------------ Origami ------------------


I folded tiny little origami shapes (heart, tree and bat) to create these inchies.

Next up ... Interactive inchies with pop-ups, fold outs and moveable elements!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails