Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Shrinky Dink Pattern to Share

I was recently asked about a pattern I created to make a shrink art doll several years ago.  I was unable to locate the pattern, so I created a new one and made another art doll with shrink plastic.  This art doll measures about 7" tall when assembled.

I used a regular black sharpie marker and colored pencils to decorate the shrink plastic.  I punched holes with a 1/4" hole punch before shrinking and later joined the pieces with silver jump rings.  I punched a row of holes across the top of her head before shrinking, and later attached colorful fibers to create her hair. 

I have decided to post the pattern for this doll as a FREE printable download on my hobby site, along with more info and tips:
http://hobbyloco.com/shrinkydink.html

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails