Saturday, April 21, 2012

a Finish and a Festival!

I finished my Peace Ornament today!  It is stitched & stuffed & I even braided the floss for the trim.  I really enjoyed stitching this one.  It worked up fairly quickly and had a few stitches other than just cross stitch - french knots, satin stitch, and a four sided stitch. 


I am also taking time to enjoy the Dogwood Festival this weekend.

I snapped these photos Friday night ... by the time I walked down to the park, most of the artists booths were closing up for the day ...

But the rides were still in motion!
I am heading back to the festival tomorrow to enjoy the art, music, food, and frisbee dog competition.
Hooray for the fantastic weather we've been having, lately!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails