<--Feel free to use this graphic if you want.
Here is a list of events: ( I grabbed this list from Measi & added the last two events)
- Sprint : Push yourself to complete your nearly finished or small projects.
- Rotation Relay : Work on your WIPs in a steady rotation.
- Long Jump : Make progress on a giant project.
- Finish Line : Frame or Finish your already stitched projects into ornaments, bookmarks, etc...
- Rings United : Stitch only in colors of the Olympic Rings (blue, yellow, black, green and red).
- Marathon : Start a new project during the opening ceremonies and Finish it during the closing ceremonies.
- Team Spirit : Work on a project related to your country.
- Sprint : Nighttime Moon (needs outlining only)
- Rotation Relay : The Maritime, Hang in There, Carousel Zebra (will try to take these to the "finish line" and will add in other WIPs as I complete each one.)
- Finish Line : Halloween Cat Ornament (needs whiskers, backing and hanger)
- Team Spirit and Mini-Marathon : United We Stand - (pattern found at: http://www.123stitch.com/free-cross-stitch.html). I plan to adapt this pattern into an ornament using just the center image.