Saturday, December 08, 2012

Twelfth Full Moon of the WIPocalypse

Since this is my busy season ... and I stitch all day long for work, I tend to rest my hands at night.  So, I haven't accomplished much "pleasure stitching".

My only finish for this month is the Candy Land Gingerbread House, which I plan to finish into an ornament. 

The pattern may be found here:
http://www.thesilverneedle.co/freecountedcrossstitchpatterns.html

I also made a bit of progress on my linen bunny sampler ... but will photograph it next month.

On a craftier note ... I managed to finish a couple of handmade Christmas postcards for a swap.  I used printed scrapbook papers, a flower shaped punch, and glitter glue to make bright holiday trees.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and create lots of happy memories.


3 comments:

  1. Your Gingerbread House is so cute! Thank you for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so crafty!! http://yougotmeinstitches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails