Friday, January 18, 2013

a Happy Dance!

No, I don't have any finishes to report ... but I did have a happy dance moment last night.  I finally was able to locate and purchase this kit:

"To everything a Season Sampler" by Sandy Orton
18" x 11" on 28 ct evenweave

I found one last year, and lost it in an ebay bidding war.  I am not an "auction" person ... they make me a nervous wreck.  I prefer to just "buy it now".  But, I do appreciate a good deal, so I bit the bullet and jumped into the auction. 

10 or 15 minutes before the end of the auction, someone outbid me & my heart sank.  I had visions of last years auction running through my head.  I waited nervously, my heart racing and my hands shaking, until a few minutes before the end of the auction and put in my final bid .... I counted down minute by minute to the very end .... The clock ran out & it was mine!  WooHoo!  I happy danced all over the place.

So funny.  I felt like I was on a roller coaster for while.  My sweetie really got a kick out of watching me sweat it out. 

Anyhow, I'm excited to be able to add this to my stitching rotation.
Happy Stitching!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your eBay win! It's going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am looking for this chart for awhile. Would you like to sale your copy, please? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails