Sunday, March 03, 2013

a Springtime Biscornu (free pattern)

I have been working on my larger projects all year ... and I desperately felt the need for a "finish", so I created a Springtime biscornu pattern. 

This biscornu is covered with bunnies and tulips, and is stitched in bright pastel colors on 14 ct. Aida.

I just finished stitching it, and have posted the pattern on my hobby site here: http://www.hobbyloco.com/patterns/bunniestulips.html

PS. Springtime isn't here, yet - We actually had snow this morning in Atlanta!  


3 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how good a finish can make you feel, no matter how large or small. They both feel the exact same way.

    It took me a long time to realize that.

    Congrats on your finish. It looks like the perfect early Easter project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable, Cheryl! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails