Thursday, October 09, 2014

WIPocalypse Update for October

 
It has been a busy month, with not much time for stitching ... however I actually had a finish this month!  I finished "Ungloomy".  I popped it into a frame, and sent it to a special friend.

I also finished the bottom row of letters and worked on the border on my "Nature's Alphabet" sampler.

Here is my previous progress:
As a part of Measi's WIPocalypse group, this month’s topic is:  Are you a Halloween or Christmas stitcher?  I enjoy stitching for all holidays, however I have stitched far more Halloween designs. 

I also plan on participating in Jo's Hallowe'en Blog Hop again this year.

That's all I have for my WIPocalypse update this month.
Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the adorable finish Cheryl. Nice progress on the sampler.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute finish and lovely progress x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails