shown in a previous post), and I managed some stitching on my Winter Sampler. I added the Valentine text, and worked on the flowers and detailing around the ice skate. Not too much progress ... but one stitch at a time will get it done eventually.
Here is how it looked during my last update:
This month's topic was to recap our stitching for the year:
2014New Starts: I started 9 new projects, and 8 of them are completed!
WIPs: I currently have 29 WIPs (I made progress on 19 of them this year.)
Finishes: 8 cross stitch finishes and 1 latch hook finish.
One of my happiest finishes:
Carousel Zebra by Angela Pullen (Just Cross-Stitch) - I started this project in the late 90's ... I am happy to have finished it back in March of this year. Hooray!
Look out for next year ... I plan on participating in Debbie's Ultimate Crazy January Challenge 2015 (DUCJC2015). I haven't nailed down my list, but I do have several projects in mind that I want to start. More info here: My DUCJC2015 list.