Thursday, January 15, 2015

Gifted Gorgeousness and DUCJC : Days 7 - 14

As a part of DUCJC (Debbie's Ultimate Crazy January Challenge), I am starting a new project each day in January.  

As a part of the Gifted Gorgeousness Stitch-along, I am also working on several projects that have either been given to me as gifts -or- that I am stitching to give as gifts.

So ... here are the projects that have been keeping me busy so far this month:

On January 7th, I started stitching one of a pair of Butterfly Pillowcases, which were gifted to me.  They are stamped cross stitch - which I haven't done in a long time, but am enjoying.
Butterfly Pillowcases - package photo


Jan 8) Cow Sampler (freebie)
started: 08JAN15 - updated: 08JAN15

project : 
progress: 
Jan 9) Quaker 2 (freebie)
started: 09JAN15 - updated: 09JAN15
project : 
progress: 
Jan 10) Mary Engelbriet Puppy
started: 10JAN15 - updated: 10JAN15
project : 
progress:
Jan 11) Candy Nutcracker by Barbara Baatz Hillman

           *being stitched as a gift for someone special
started: 11JAN15 - updated: 11JAN15
project : 
progress: 
Jan 12) Maison De Famille by Gazette94
started: 12JAN15 - updated: 12JAN15
project : 
progress: 
Jan 13) Quaker 2011 by Gazette94
started: 13JAN15 - updated: 13JAN15
project :
progress: 

Jan 14) Mini Flowers
started: 14JAN15 - updated: 14JAN15
project :
progress:
In a way, all of the freebie projects I am working on also fall under the category of "Gifted Gorgeousness", as they were given to me by the designers.  

I am enjoying all of the new starts ... I am keeping them updated here: my DUCJC 2015 page.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely starts! The stamped cross stitch pillowcases are great! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All gorgeous starts Cheryl. I love those 2 little ones you started.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching, and I really like your logic about freebie designs fitting in to the SAL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so many beautiful pieces to work on! I'm looking forward to watching their progress ")

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of great starts!
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely starts on so many lovely projects

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your thinking on the freebies falling into GG! The pillowcases have a lovely springlike feel to them. The stocking is going to be fun to stitch, I imagine. All those bright colors. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great starts, the pillowcases are going to be so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for taking part in GG this month.
    You do love your Quakers! I do too. There is something nice about having several mini-finishes as you complete each motif.
    Laughing at the freebies being gifts too. That's worth a "shoehorn" point!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails