Sunday, September 20, 2015

A Small Finish and Gifted Gorgeousness

I am participating in the Christmas Ornament Stitch-A-Long, and I just finished this sweet little Christmas Tree ornament for September.  I stitched from a free pattern, however the designers name was not attached to the pattern & when I went back to where I printed it - the page was gone.  So, if anyone recognizes it ... let me know and I will add the info.

The ornament is backed with a green and gold fabric.  I added gold beads and a gold wired ribbon bow to finish.

I am also participating in the "Gifted Gorgeousness" stitch-along hosted by Jo of Serendipitous Stitching.  I made progress on one of my "Gifted Gorgeousness" projects ... my "Too Much Honey" Sampler, which was gifted to me as a kit - by a sweet friend.

THEN: 

NOW: 
 I didn't have a lot of stitching time this month, but I hope to make better progress next month.

Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Your ornament is so cute! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great I love the little tree! Any progress is better than none!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely ornament, super finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. You can really see your progress thanks to both photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails