Wednesday, October 28, 2015

My October WIPocalypse update!

OooOooOoo . . . Be nice to this little ghost witch and she will keep the frogs away!

It's time for another WIPocalypse update

Sadly, I spent most of this month work, work, working and didn't have time to do much stitch, stitch, stitching.  I did manage 2 small ornaments for my stitch-a-longs: the little ghost witch above (freebie pattern here: Jessica Tromp), and the sweet angel below.

This angel is adapted from a pattern by Jamie Kile of Knotted Tree Needleart.  The pattern is called "An Angel's Joy" and is featured in the 2015 Just Cross Stitch Ornament issue.

Both ornaments were stitched on 14 ct plastic canvas and backed with felt.

The only other stitching I managed was a bit of work on Autumn Heart (freebie by Gazettte94)

previously:
 currently:

WIPOcalypse question of the month: 
Are there any fibers or materials used in stitching that you’re nervous to try?
I love to try new things!  So ... no, not really.  I do have a hard time with high count fabrics, but I still love stitching on them.

I do so enjoy working on my projects and participating in the stitch-a-longs ... I only wish I had more time.  But, I will take what I can get.

Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Love your ghostie finish)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little ghost witch is so adorable!!!!!! Love it. The others look great as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stitching I love the little ghost

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ghostie ornament is too cute! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails