Here I am with my January WIPocalype update. I am busy, busy, busy with work (again) ... so sadly that means I have much less time for stitching. I did manage to add another cow to my little "Cow Sampler, so it is moo-ving along.
I also picked up my sadly neglected "Afternoon Nap". The photo above shows my goal. The photo below shows my current progress:
I had a bit of frogging to do, but I toughed it out and actually made some progress. The image below shows where I left off last year:
This project, while small, seems to be one of those slow moving projects. Lots of color changes worked on 18 ct Aida fabric.
"Too Much Honey" Sampler
Now onto a much quicker moving project. My "Too Much Honey" Sampler. I completed stitching the bottom corners and the row of colorful motifs, and began working on the block of text. I am confident that this will be a finish before too long.
"American Sampler" by Sandra Sullivan
This weekend I planned to pick up "American Sampler" by Sandra Sullivan and make some great progress! ha-ha! I ended up working all weekend with little time to stitch. I did manage a bit of progress however. Here is where I am currently: