Monday, June 18, 2018

my Gifted Gorgeousness Update for June

Mini Banner Fall
It's time for another "Gifted Gorgeousness" update.  This stitch-a-long is being hosted by Jo of Serendipitous StitchingGifted Gorgeousness projects are projects that were made to be given as a gift, or in some way or part received as a gift.

I did not accomplish much stitching this month ... but I did stitch a bit on "Mini Banner Fall" (shown above), which was a kit that I purchased with a gift card.

I also stitched on "To Everything There Is a Season" by Sandy Orton.  This chart is in a pattern book which was gifted to me.

Here is what the finished project looks like:

I also put in a wee bit of stitching on "Candy Nutcracker" stocking ... I may be inspired to work on this more after Summer.   This chart is also in a pattern book that was gifted to me.

On another topic, I have been spending time at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens, where they are featuring several wonderful "mosaicultures" as part of the "Imaginary Worlds" exhibit.  "Mosaicultures" are 3 dimensional sculptures made up of living plants. 


That's all for this update.  I hope to work in more time for stitching this month.
Happy Summer!




5 comments:

  1. You will have a lot to do on To everything there is a season but it will look gorgeous when it is finished.AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mini Banner Fall is really colourful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice progress on Autumn stitching and that Botanical dragon looks fantastic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month, lovely work on Autumn.
    That dragon is stunning, I want one for my garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to seeing your banner finished, I love the colours so far.
    Autumn is going to be beautiful, great start.
    The dragon, I love it! I wonder how hard it would be to grow in our garden?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails