Saturday, September 21, 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness Update for September

Bothy Threads Cut Thru' Haunted House
I'm a bit late for the September Gifted Gorgeousness update ... but better late, than never.  This stitch-along, hosted by Jo of Serendipitous Stitching, features projects that in some way have been gifted -or- are being stitched to be given as gifts.

I didn't have much stitching time this month, but I did make progress on my favorite project, "Bothy Threads Cut Thru' Haunted House" (shown above).  I just love this one so much!

I also stitched the September section of the "Linen and Threads 2019 Mystery Sampler".  October's section should be released next weekend.   I am quite proud of myself for having kept up with the schedule of this project.


I started another section of the  "Rose Lap Quilt" (8 duplicate sections).  It's fun to change things up and do embroidery stitches once in awhile.  This is a printed embroidery piece that was given to me by a friend.


I stitched a bit on my "To Everything a Season" sampler, but there's not enough noticeable progress to photograph ... so I will update that one next time.

Happy Stitching!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. There's still plenty of month left!
    Love the Bothy spookiness, glad to see that you are backstitching as you go.
    Well done on keeping up with the Linen & Threads too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stitching. I agree, it's fun to do more freestyle embroidery sometimes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails