Saturday, June 26, 2004

the need to promote myself

I spend a lot of time online... other than surfing and playing games, I work online (strictly self employed) and run a couple "just for fun" sites. I probably spend more time online than offline.

some of the sites I'm involved with:

CafePress - link to my shop, where I sell my 2 puzzle books as well as products featuring my photos and artwork
GeoCities - my very first site (c.1996), for hobby info (scale models of amusement park rides, free needlework patterns, etc..)
cherylasmith.com - my business site for web graphics ... which has evolved to include many buried layers such as my
butterfly shop, hummingbird shop & puzzle shop
Happy Holidays Fun Site - Holiday themed puzzles and games.
my gallery at Art Conspiracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails