Friday, December 08, 2006

the Holiday Sampler

in my mailbox this week. It's so much fun to get a Sampler! I received a truly wonderful mix of items from the talented folks who contributed. Items include: a beautiful calendar, very cool scrapbook kit, several greeting cards (nice), holiday cookbook zine, several pins, handmade magnets, crocheted ornaments, earrings (yay!), tea, a soy wax melt, small collage pack, and a sweet little pouch! Lots of coupons and promo cards from everyone, too! I don't want to play favorites ~ I think everything I got is great! I'm a happy girl.

Brrr! This morning was the first time in a long time that the temperature was below 20 degrees in Atlanta! With a wind chill factor tossed in, it felt like 6 degrees outside while I was toting packages to the Post Office. Nothing like a brisk mile & a half walk to get the blood pumping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails