Monday, December 18, 2006

fun with Martha

I had a bit of free time on Saturday and felt a bit crafty. Lucky for me, I had picked up the Martha Stewart "Holiday Handmade Gifts" magazine. Wow! There are tons of ideas for decorations, food and gifts in this special issue.

Anyhow, I made a few ornaments... they were easy to make, didn't take very long, and used things I had on hand (a big plus). I think they turned out pretty darn good!

The wreath is made from pipe cleaners wrapped around a cut-out cardboard base, with beads and ribbon trim. The other two are made from leftover holiday cards I had from seasons past.

So, even with Atlanta's warm temperatures, I am managing a bit of Christmas spirit.

PS. There are lots of crafty ideas at the Martha Stewart website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails