Friday, March 23, 2007

Time to Update

Last year I hosted a fun collaborative art project at Nervousness.org.

The project was a Haunted House themed chunky book.

I finally got around to posting some photos and information about the book on my hobby website.

The book itself is intended to be a Haunted House. The front cover starts with the front gate & each page progresses through the property and rooms of a haunted house. The book is really wonderful and features pop-ups, fold outs, fibers, tags, stitching, sparkle & more fun embellishments!

I participated in many chunky book projects over the past couple of years and each one has been fabulous!! I do plan to host at least one chunky book project this year. Most likely through my new swap group: http://www.atcards.com/. I will be sure to have all of the information posted here and at my hobby site as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails