Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More Halloween Fun

I just finished making pages for a Vintage Halloween swap at ATCsForAll.com. For the backgrounds I collaged printed and hand painted papers, which I then stamped, painted and spattered. I trimmed them to 4" x 4" and edged them with black acrylic paint.

I adapted a vintage image to use for my main focal point. Printed on cardstock and hand colored, I created jointed ghosties. The masks swing down to reveal the little girls behind them.

The page backs feature Vintage "Kitties in Pumpkins", which I printed on cardstock and then stained to create an aged appearance. The pages also feature ribbons, fibers and handmade beads.

I really enjoyed making these and have several other chunky page projects in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails