Monday, December 31, 2012

Final 2012 WIPocalypse Update

During 2012 I participated in the Crazy January Challenge and the WIPocalypse.  

I had a total of 18 project finishes during the year, which is a nice accomplishment for me!   
I completed 15 new projects and 3 WIPs.  

Shown here is the latest update on my "Spring Sampler" - I have completed 20-25% of the project.  

I have enjoyed participating in the stitching groups and seeing everyone's progress throughout the year, so I will continue on in both groups this year. 

 I am adding 6 new projects to the rotation to start the new year.  
I have updated my projects here: WIPocalypse and CJC 2013

2 comments:

  1. It looks great. I haven't stitched anything but my Super Secret Project lately. I think that once I get further along I'll start picking up other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your CJC/WIP page is so organized! I love it. Great progress on this sampler! Happy stitching in 2013!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails