Wednesday, June 05, 2013

a photo, a finish, and a new start


Spotted these blooms on our neighbors cactus last week.  So lovely that I had to run back with my camera.

I am so happy to report a finish this week!  My Quaker Sampler is officially done.  I really enjoyed stitching this.  It was a nice change to just use a single color. The free pattern can be found here: http://gazette94.blogspot.com/2010/04/quaker-2010.html


And this is my new start.  I "won" this kit in a gaming competition with my boyfriend over Memorial Day weekend.  We like to play board games and games on our Wii game system, so we turned it into a marathon gaming weekend (with prizes).  We had a lot of fun & now I will have more fun stitching this sweet kitty - who reminds me of my sweet baby "Chaos" who passed away a few years ago.

I have a busy work week ...but I hope to report progress on my Teresa Wentzler projects by my next WIPocalypse update.

Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the great finish Cheryl. I love your new chart.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Quaker Sampler is great and so nice that it was free! Thanks for the link. Congratulations on winning your gaming marathon and earning such a great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ga, adorable kitty!!! What a great name too! Chaos! I named my kitty "Ruin". Trust me, it suits!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails