Tuesday, March 18, 2014

WIPocalypse Update for March

A few updates to report this month.  I made progress on Nature's Alphabet.
The image on the left shows where I left off in February.

I added a few more letters, a heart and some ivy. 






I also worked on my Spring Sampler.
The image on the left shows where I was previously. 

I finished and back-stitched the Pansies in the top left, back-stitched a Tulip and Daffodil, and worked a bit on the seed packet.



This month I also finished my Carousel Tiger, which I mentioned in my last post.  I'm happy to have at least 1 finish this year.

WIPocalypse posters were asked to show their favorite stitching spots.

Well... here's mine.  Just a comfy old love seat I've had since the late 80's.  The afghan was crocheted for me by a friend many years ago.  I keep my current WIPs nearby in a tote.

That's all for now.
Happy stitching!



10 comments:

  1. Great progress this month Cheryl.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your progress. A nice crochet afghan on the sofa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the colours in your projects x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on your stitching !! Looks wonderful :)
    Where can I find this chart ? It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Preeti,
      The "Spring Sampler" is sold through the JanLynn company, so you should be able to order it through most online shops. I'm not sure which shops will ship to India. But I hope you are able to find it.

      Delete
  5. I love your projects! You're making great progress on them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress! The Spring Sampler looks really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress this month - your stitching spot looks very comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your projects are so beautiful, especially the Spring Sampler! Your love seat looks very comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE your projects! Just stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails