Friday, March 06, 2015

WIPocalypse Update : March

This month I worked on 22 different projects.  Some days I only had 15-20 minutes time for stitching ... so I didn't make a lot of progress, but any progress is always good - and I managed 2 small finishes.
One of my finishes is "Mini Flowers", a nice bright Springtime ornament by Studio18.  The other finish is "Girly Skull", which I posted on the Halloween Ornament SAL in February.

Some of the other projects I stitched on are:

Stitcher Sampler (freebie)
I am stitching this with 3 strands of floss on a very chunky oatmeal 11 ct. Aida.  I plan to use the finished piece on a book cover for a stitching journal.
previously: 

 current progress: 

Quaker 2011 by Gazette94
I am stitching this piece with variegated gold and variegated blue DMC threads.  I wasn't sure how I would like that color combination ... but so far, so good.
previously

current progress: 


Boo! by The Prairie Schooler
previously:
  current progress:
Cross Stitch Sampler by Marika Bel (freebie)
previously:

current progress:

This months topic is: If money – and time – were not limiters, what projects would be on your stitching bucket list? 

That's a nice dream ... I would love to stitch some of the big Quakers (esp. Halloween and Christmas), some of those lovely Ink Circles Mandalas, a Chatelaine (perhaps one of the Botanical Mandalas), and ANY or ALL of the amazing Long Dog Samplers!

Happy stitching!


PS. Nancy at the Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe is hosting a Spring Fling Stitching Give-away with over 100 winners, don't miss out!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the cute finish Cheryl. Lovely progress on your other projects.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wave of applause for so many works in progress. Amitiés

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stitching! Love your finish - very springlike :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects. Congratulations on your finish - it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your finishes. Thanks for the link to the little sampler. I also stitched the lady stitcher ... several times. It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails