Saturday, December 16, 2017

my December Gifted Gorgeousness Update

 
It's time for another "Gifted Gorgeousness" update.  These are projects that were made to be given as a gift -or- in some way or part received as a gift. 

This was a lean month for stitching time ... I stayed busy with holiday orders and am just starting to slow down a bit.  I look forward to the next couple of weeks, when I will have more free time.

Above is shown my progress on the Candy Nutcracker Stocking by Barbara Baatz Hillman (pattern book gifted to me and finished piece will be a gift).  At least I have finished an entire peppermint stick!

Here is where I am going:
I also stitched on "Yankee Doodle Dandy" by Linda Gillum (pattern book gifted to me).

 
You can almost tell that it is going to be a carousel horse.  And here is where that one is headed:

I put a few stitches into "Gathering Honey" (floss purchased with a gift card).


And a few more stitched into "An Angels Touch", which is a printed/stitched piece (kit was gifted to me).


I have 7 more projects to work on this month.  I should be able to accomplish that - providing I can locate my stretcher bars for my needlepoint kits.  

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!  Wishing you a safe and happy time making new memories with friends and family. 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching, the candy cane stripe has a really 3 dimensional look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this year. Nice to see Gathering Honey as I finished that one this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to be a lovely stocking.. great start.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails