Monday, January 08, 2018

2018 WIPocalypse Goals

Dutch Sampler - Sandy Orton
I am once again participating in the WIPocalypse stitch-a-long.  These are all of the projects that I have started and hope to finish before the world ends. 

My current WIP list has a total of 44 WIPs (several of which date back to the 90's).  I currently have 10 projects by Sandy Orton in progress.   Her samplers appeal to me on many levels.  I love the busy designs, the specialty stitches, and the variety of projects.

I would like to have some finishes this year ... I see so many great designs I would love to stitch, but am holding back until my WIP list is smaller. 

Goal 1: Finish "Dutch Sampler" (shown above).
Goal 2: Make significant progress on each of my samplers. 
Goal 3: Work at least a little bit on each of my 44 projects.

Here are some of the goal photos from samplers I am stitching:

American Sampler - Sandy Orton
To Everything A Season - Samdy Orton
Spanish Sampler - Sandy Orton
The Four Seasons (Four Samplers) by Sandy Orton
I have participated in several stitch-a-longs over the years including the Halloween Ornament and Christmas Ornament SALs, Gifted Gorgeousness, and of course the WIPocalypse SAL.  I plan to keep participating as much as my schedule allows.

I look forward to seeing what everyone else is stitching & hope for a productive new year.
Happy Stitching!






7 comments:

  1. Cheryl, these are gorgeous samplers. i can't wait to see them progress over this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your projects and will enjoy watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some gorgeous samplers going! I wish you lots of progress towards your goals this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous selection of samplers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I detect a bit of a theme in these samplers! Sandy Orton has certainly designed some beautiful pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those samplers are intense, but they are gorgeous! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection of projects Cheryl. I love the 4 seasons. I bought the kits several years ago but have never started them.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails