Thursday, February 15, 2018

my Gifted Gorgeousness Update for February

A Chirpy Sort of Place
It's time for another "Gifted Gorgeousness" update.  This stitch-a-long is being hosted by Jo of Serendipitous StitchingGifted Gorgeousness projects are projects that were made to be given as a gift, or in some way or part received as a gift.  Boy do I have a lot of those!  I think most of my projects were gifted to me - either as kits, charts, or gift cards to purchase fabric and threads.

Above is shown the progress on my project "A Chirpy Sort of Place", which was gifted to me as a kit, by a special friend.  I stitched the two birdhouses, completed the back stitching on the birdhouses and the fence, and began stitching the border.

I also continued stitching on my "Halloween Pumpkin" from the 2012 Just CrossStitch Halloween Issue, which was gifted to me.  I stitched quite a bit of the witch's hat.
 
Halloween Pumpkin
Here is where I left off last month:


I filled in the missing stitches on my Carousel Tiger's feet and legs, and then back stitched them.  One day I suppose I will get around to his head.
 
Carousel Tiger
Here is where I left off last time:  (image color below is way off)
 

I also stitched on my Dutch Sampler.  I added some more letters and worked on the border.  The photo was washed out, so I will re-shoot it for next time.  By then I will have made more progress, anyhow.

That's all for my update this time.  I can't wait to check in on everyone's progress.
Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. The pumpkin looks a fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces!The pumpkin will look amazing in the end!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG this month with three lovely and very varied projects! That is the joy of our craft, there is something for everyone no matter what there taste is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your projects are lovely :) I have a tiger pattern which I want to start but I have already started a lot of projects so not sure if I can accommodate another one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails