Sunday, March 04, 2018

my WIPocalypse Update


Time for another WIPocalypse update ... featuring projects that I currently have in progress that I hope to finish before the world ends.  I have all of my WIPs posted here.

This month I had a serious lack of stitching time and managed only a little stitching.  (Any stitching is better than none.)

I made some progress on my Dutch Sampler (shown above).  I added a few more letters and worked a bit on the border.

I also stitched a bit more on "Multi-Coloured Alphabet" by Gail Lawther I'm moving right along on this one.  It's nice to find a project on which to use my variegated floss!

Here is where I left off last time:  
 


Question of the Month – Gadgets!  Show us your favorite stitching gadgets!  and How did you do with Olympic Stitching, and what goals did you achieve?

✂ I don't use many stitching gadgets.  I have 2 pairs of stitching scissors - both Sullivans with wide finger holes (my favorites are shown below).  I have various hoop frames and a couple sets of Q-snaps.  That's about it for now.  

I didn't have time for Olympic stitching ... maybe next time! 

That's all for my update.  I hope to have more progress next time.
Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Your rainbow alphabet is gorgeous! Fantastic use of the floss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multi coloured alphabet is so lovely, always nice to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work on both your pieces, so different but equally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the alphabet one, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Dutch sampler looks great, not that much left.
    I love the colours in the multi-alphabet, such fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails