Sunday, March 18, 2018

my Gifted Gorgeousness Update for March

It's time for another "Gifted Gorgeousness" update.  This stitch-a-long is being hosted by Jo of Serendipitous StitchingGifted Gorgeousness projects are projects that were made to be given as a gift, or in some way or part received as a gift.  

The past few weeks have been so busy with work that I barely managed any stitching time.  However, I did make some progress.

Shown above is "Mini Banner - Fall" designed by Debbie Mumm.   This is a new start for me, which I purchased with a gift card from my Mom.  I really like this project because of the theme and colors, but also because it comes with the hangar and finishing instructions. (PS. I got a great deal with a 50% off coupon!)  It is a fairly small project (5" x 8") and is fun to stitch!  

This is what I managed to stitch so far:
I put a few more stitches into my "Dutch Sampler", adding a few more letters and completing a bit more of the border.

I also stitched an adaptation of "Adoration of the Magi" from the book "100 Cross Stitch Christmas Ornaments" by Carol Siegel.  I have stitched several of the ornaments in this book and have many more I plan to stitch in the future.
  

That is all I have this month.  I hope to make more progress next time (seems to be my wish each month).
Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. That's a very sweet new start! I love your Dutch sampler with its pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love the colours in the Owl design, gorgeous for Autumn. Nice work on the Dutch Beauty too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design and great bargain the new stitch project is, nice start you made on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start on your banner, Dutch Beauty is looking gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails