Sunday, July 15, 2018

my Gifted Gorgeousness Update for July

It's time for another "Gifted Gorgeousness" update.  This stitch-a-long is being hosted by Jo of Serendipitous StitchingGifted Gorgeousness projects are projects that were made to be given as a gift, or in some way or part received as a gift. 

This month I worked on a few of my gifted projects including "Autumn Sampler" by Sandy Orton.  I stitched the berries along the right-hand side (shown above).

I started stitching on the second printed butterfly pillowcase of a gifted pair.  I completed the first pillowcase last year.
And finally, I worked a bit on "American Sampler", also by Sandy Orton (gifted fabric and threads).  I mainly worked Cross Stitches and a bit more of the Alternating Half-Cross Stitch background.
I am making slow progress on my projects ... but I do hope to have a few more finishes this year!  

Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love your Autumn Sampler!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Autumn Sampler too! Any progress is progress, even if it's just a few stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Lovely work on the Sandy Orton pieces, there's so much detail in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Autumn Sampler looks great, that will look wonderful when finished! Nice stitching on your other two pieces too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work on the Autumn Sampler =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails