Monday, July 30, 2018

my July WIPocalypse Update

Multi-Coloured Alphabet by Gail Lawther
It's time for another WIPocalypse update.  I did manage a pretty good amount of progress on some of my WIPs this month.

I added a few more blocks of color to my "Multi-Coloured Alphabet" by Gail Lawther.  

I also added more stitching to the border framework of "Castle Sampler" by Teresa Wentzler. 
And I put some time into my "Berry Patch Rooster".  

I also found time to whip up a little spider ornament from one of my very old patterns (available here).  I took my little spider chart and stitched him on some plastic canvas, adding red beads for eyes.  I then stitched with variegated floss to fill in a circle shape around him.  I backed the stitched piece with felt and pinked around the edge. Then I added a ribbon and some beads to finish off the ornament.

It felt good to have a finish for the month, even though it was just a small finish!
See you next time.


  1. Nice progress Cheryl. I love your little spider especially the way you finished him. I am so fininshing challenged.


  2. Great progress Love your spider

  3. Everything looks great, your spider is adorable!

  4. Great work this month. You are getting close to a finish with the Alphabet now.
    Cute spider ornie!


Related Posts with Thumbnails