Saturday, March 16, 2019

my Gifted Gorgeousness Update for March

Halloween Pumpkin by Sharon Pope
It's time for the March Gifted Gorgeousness update.  This stitch-along, hosted by Jo of Serendipitous Stitching, features projects that in some way have been gifted -or- are being stitched to be given as gifts. 

I stitched on several of my gifted projects this month.  Shown above is "Halloween Pumpkin" by Sharon Pope.  This chart is from the 2012 Just Cross Stitch Halloween Issue (Magazine gifted to me in 2012 by my sweetie).  I managed to finish stitching the hat, did some back stitching, and worked a bit more on the border.

I completed the March section of the Linen and Threads 2019 Mystery Sampler.  (Gifted chart by "Linen and Threads".  Fabric, floss and dye purchased with a gift card from my Mom.)

It's never too late to join in on the fun, you can grab the chart and details here: http://linenandthreads.com/mystery-sampler-stitch-a-long,


I have been doing the March challenge "one stitch (or more) per day" in the WIPocalypse group, and have made great progress on my "Carousel Tiger" (kit gifted to me many years ago by my sister).  I have nearly completed the gold stitching & border, and put quite a few stitches into the tiger.  The photo below shows where I started on March 1st.


I also did a fair amount of stitching on my Bothy Threads "Haunted House" (kit gifted on Valentine's Day by my sweetie).  I am loving this kit!
 
 
That is my progress on gifted projects for the month.  I hope to continue making good progress and maybe have a finish soon (No finishes yet for 2019).

Happy Stitching!



 

 



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month with some great projects. I love the way the new part of the Linens & Threads sampler looks on your fabric. The Tiger is wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely progress on your projects this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely progress this month.
    The tiger is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the Jack o lantern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are completing things, well done. AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice progress on everything, I LOVE that pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails