Monday, April 15, 2019

my Gifted Gorgeousness Update for April

Carousel Tiger
It's time for the April Gifted Gorgeousness update.  This stitch-along, hosted by Jo of Serendipitous Stitching, features projects that in some way have been gifted -or- are being stitched to be given as gifts. 

During the first 3 weeks of March, I put stitches into my "Carousel Tiger" every day.  I am so close to a finish, I think I will keep going.  The "Carousel Tiger" was gifted to me along with "Carousel Zebra" and "Carousel Lion" by my sister way back in the 90's.  I have since finished the other 2 kits.

  
I have also kept up with my stitching on "Linen & Threads 2019 Mystery Sampler".  I am just past half-way finished on April's swans, so I am right on track.  This year long project was gifted by the folks at Linen & Threads - feel free to join in at any time, if you so desire.

You can find the details here: http://linenandthreads.com/mystery-sampler-stitch-a-long
I managed progress on my "Bothy Threads Cut Thru' Haunted House", which was gifted by my sweetie this year.  I finished back stitching the mummy and added a bit more stitching here and there.
I also stitched on "Hummingbird and Fuchsias", which is a printed kit gifted by my Mom.  I think I made a good bit of progress on this one.

I ran short of stitching time the past couple of weeks, but I hope to do better this month.  That's all for my update.

Happy Stitching!

7 comments:

  1. All your projects are so interesting, and so varied. I enjoyed my visit today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Projects are looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Your tiger is looking wonderful, I do hope we will see a finish soon.
    Love the way the Linen & Threads SAL is turning out too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stitching - the tiger is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tiger!It looks lovely! I also love the pink fabric you are stitching on in the last photo. AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, your tiger looks wonderful and I love the pretty Hummingbird and Fuchsias piece

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lot of lovely progress you have shared with us in this months GG post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails