Tuesday, July 28, 2020

WIPocalypse Update for July


The time sure does fly by, especially with the days feeling "all the same" for the past several months.  Anyhow ... time for another WIPocalypse update.

This month I stitched mainly on my "Berry Patch Rooster".  I filled in stitches on the feet and legs, and stitched a large amount of the yellow in the border.

Here is where I left off last time:


 I also stitched a bit on my "Halloween Pumpkin" - I stitched some grey/black on the cat and a bit more of the moon.


And, I stitched a bit on Teresa Wentzler's "Castle Sampler", working more on the border. (Pardon the bad image - my camera batteries are dead, so I had to use my scanner.)  I will be working on this one for a long time to come.  Lots of blending and lots of details.  I do love to work on it, though.



Question of the Month: What new charts or designers are catching your eye this year?

Sad to say, but I have not looked at anything new.  I have been focusing on my current WIPs.  I am interested to see what charts and designers everyone else is stitching.  Maybe I will find a few to add to my holiday wish list.  (hee-hee)

That's all for me.
Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Love all your projects, the rooster has lovely detail too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the detail in the Rooster and Halloween stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work. The border on the TW is going to be amazing.
    Hope you enjoyed being enabled as you visited everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy seeing what you are working on. All beautiful projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. The border looks great so far, nice progress.
    I LOVE your Halloween Pumpkin, I'm looking forward to seeing more of the cat.
    I actually have the Castle Sampler in one of her books, I'd like to say I'll stitch one of these days!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails