Sunday, June 28, 2020

WIPocalypse Update for June


It's time for another WIPocalypse update.  This stitch along features WIPs (works in progress) that I hope to finish before the world ends.

I did not accomplish too much stitching this month.  I lost my stitchy mojo.  In fact, I lost my "everything" mojo.  I did work on a couple of projects early in the month ... but not in the past few weeks.

OK.  So I put some time into my "Berry Patch Rooster".  I worked on his legs and feet, and I made some progress on the border.  

Here is where I let off last time:


I also stitched a bit on "Women of the Mayflower":


I was fortunate enough to download a copy of LongDog Sampler's "Pandemic" chart while it was being offered for free last week.  I have always wanted to stitch a LongDog Sampler, and look forward to starting this one.  It will be a little while ... I want to finish a couple of my WIPs first, and will need to be able purchase supplies.   

Question of the Month:  Half-year recap:  How are you doing with your goals so far this year?

Well ... I did finish 1 WIP and 2 small projects.  So, I am doing OK.   I had hoped to have made more progress this year, but considering how the year has gone - I am OK with what I've completed.  I am really going to try to push myself to pick up my stitching every day for the remainder of the year, whether I feel like it or not.  Baby steps.  The journey of a thousand miles ... and all that jazz.

Hope you are all staying safe.
Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Cheryl I hope you find your stitching mojo. I enjoy looking at your projects. They are all beautiful. I downloaded Pandemic also. I am still thinking about what color to do it in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the rooster. I agree, one stitch at a time!
    I also downloaded Pandemic but have no immediate plans to stitch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice progress in spite of losing your mojo. Hopefully it won't be gone for too long, you've got some great stitching ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails