Sunday, June 26, 2022

June WIPocalypse Update

BeeHive Sampler Progress
It's time for another WIPocaylpse update.  The last update I posted was back in February.  I do have quite a few project updates, starting with "Beehive Sampler".

Beehive Sampler
I completed the bee band and started working on the Bargello band (shown at the top of the post).  I have about 80% of the sampler finished. 

I also made progress on "Afternoon Nap", filling in areas of the cat and stitching the green area around the ear.

Afternoon Nap

I started stitching the sunflower on my "Summer Sampler".

Summer Sampler
I worked a bit more on a border area and alphabet on my "Castle Sampler".
Castle Sampler
I stitched quite a bit on my "To Everything a Season" sampler, working on the greenery and basket.  I am nearing a finish on this one!

To Everything a Season Sampler
I stitched more of the sky and tree blossoms on "Napping Kitten".
Napping Kitten
I managed a few more inches of the border on my "Linen Sampler".

Linen Sampler
I stitched on my Bothy Threads Cut Thru' Pirate Ship.
 
Cut Thru' Pirate Ship
And made more progress on my Cut Thru' Haunted House.

Cut Thru' Haunted House

 And finally ... I completed another embroidered flower cluster on my "Rose Lap Quilt".

Rose Lap Quilt
That's all of the update photos I have ... I think I have a few other projects that I need to photograph and update, but that will wait until next time.

The topic of the month is:
Half-year recap:  How are you doing with your goals so far this year?

I set some pretty easy goals this year, as I am working 2 jobs and am usually too tired to stitch.  My goals for the year are to work on each of my WIPs, and try to get a few projects finished.  Out of 41 WIPs, I have worked on only 10!  I am trying to step up my stitching ... so I hope to actually achieve my goals this year.  I have made a lot of progress on a few of those projects and am nearing finishes ... so time will tell.

Happy Stitching!

 


 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to see a post from you. Fabulous projects too. I do like a bit of Bargello myself. And cats, you can't go wromg with a cat design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, amazing variety. Like the cat ones best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:31 PM

    Glad to see you posting again. All of your projects are lovely. Just enjoy whatever stitching you get done. Working 2 jobs is plenty. Taking time for yourself is a must.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails