Sunday, February 27, 2022

February WIPocalypse Update

Looks like it's time for another WIPocaylpse update.  I haven't done one in such a long time. 

I started getting up a bit earlier to take time for stitching in the morning, because I found that waiting until the end of the day wasn't working for me.  I was always too tired and bleary eyed to get much done (and had to frog often).  Anyhoo ... I actually accomplished enough to post.

Above is shown where I am with my "Bothy Threads Cut Thru' Haunted House" (which was my "marathon" piece to work on during the Olympics).  Look how much progress I made from my last update:

 The only other project I stitched on this month was my "To Everything A Season" Sampler by Sandy Orton.  I've only worked on it this past week, but can see the progress I have made.

Here is where I am today:

Making progress down the left side border, and some stitches in the central flower basket.  Here is where I left off last time:


Question of the month: What stitch-a-longs (SALs) are you participating in this year?

I made so little progress on my WIPs over the past few years, that I decided to focus on my current projects this year and avoid starting anything new (except an ornament or two).  However, if my current projects fit into a stitch-along theme, I am all for it.  

I guess that's all I have for this update.

Happy Stitching! 

Praying for peace!



 



  

3 comments:

  1. Your Haunted House is looking amazing! I might have to copy that idea of getting up early. As long as my son doesn't decide to join me and demand breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on your Haunted House, such fun!
    Your sampler is coming along beautifully. It really does change colour depending on the light!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails