Saturday, June 29, 2024

My June WIPocalypse Update


Time for another WIPocalypse update. This month I made progress on 4 projects including my "Candy Nutcracker" stocking shown above. I finished stitching the ice cream cone this month.
 

I also stitched on "Linen Sampler", making a few inches of progress on the border.


I finished the stitching on the red and white striped bunting on my "Summer Sampler" by Sandy Orton.


I also stitched on my "Autumn Sampler" by Sandy Orton.  I finished the marbles and tape measure on the lower right hand border.

So ... some progress was made this month.  Even though I didn't make time to stitch every day, I think I am doing better than I have during previous months.

Topic of the month: Half-year recap:  How are you doing with your goals so far this year?

This year has been tough.  I didn't set any goals, and am just happy to be able to stitch at all.  I am happy with any progress I have made, and hope to be back to goal setting and more regular stitching soon.

I look forward to seeing what everyone has been working on!
Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Well done, a lot of progress. I love the Summer Sampler pattern, the sea landscape in the corner looks lovely and those tiny writing are great. Sometimes no goal is better to find back the pleasure of stitching. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails