Thursday, May 30, 2024

my May WIPocalypse update

Time for the May WIPocalypse update.  These are all projects I hope to finish before the end of the world.  Despite having continuing vision issues, I managed to work on a few of my projects. 

I stitched on "Butterfly Forest" making quite a bit of progress on the background trees, and to the large butterfly wing.

Butterfly Forest

I also made progress on the "Candy Nutcracker" stocking that I am stitching.

Candy Nutcracker Stocking

I stitched a bit on my "Cut thru' Pirate Ship".

Cut thru' Pirate Ship

And I was happy to work on my "Cut thru' Haunted House", which is my favorite current project.

Cut thru' Haunted House

I also completed rows on my "Monterey Sunset" latch hooked rug, which is much easier to do when my eyes won't cooperate.  I will post photos in a future update when I am further along.

Question of the month:  How do you personally distinguish between a Work in Progress (WIP) and an Unfinished Object (UFO)?

Like many other stitchers, I tend to consider my projects as WIPs until I decide that I am no longer going to work on the project.  I haven't completely given up on any, yet... so I consider them all WIPs.  LOL

I hope to make continued progress on my WIPs, even if it is slow progress.  I feel the need for a finish or two in the upcoming months.

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Great Progress! Hope your eyes get to feeling better. It is hard when something interferes with the urge/need to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitchings, great fan of your pirate and haunted house funny projects, the blue fabric looks amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails