Sunday, March 19, 2017

my March Gifted Gorgeousness Update

progress photo of "Autumn Sampler" by Sandy Orton
It's time for another Gifted Gorgeousness update.  "Gifted Gorgeousness" projects are projects that were made to be given as a gift -or- in some way or part received as a gift. 

Again, I had little stitching time this month ... but I did manage to put in a few stitches.
I worked on my "Autumn Sampler" by Sandy Orton.  I back stitched the alphabet around the schoolhouse (shown above).  I received the set of 4 Sandy Orton Season Sampler kits one year as a Xmas gift.

I also stitched on my "Too Much Honey" Sampler (gifted to me by a special non-stitchy friend).  I finished the top bands and corners and started to stitch the alphabet letters.  Not too much more left to go on this one ...


And finally, I added the third cow to my "Cow Sampler" (which was a freebie chart).


Here is where I left off last time:


I wish I had more time to stitch, but I am happy to make any progress at all.
Happy Stitching!  

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you managed quite a lot to me. Some lovely pieces you are working on. Quick question, do you still have the link to the cow freebie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progress Cheryl.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful progress on your WIPs. I love these cows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress for this months update, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cow sampler! Fab work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The school house looks fantastic, I love the red colors in it =) And those cows look amazing =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love the Autumn piece and the Quaker Cow Bums!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You stitched quite a lot! I love the Quaker cows, such an unusual design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work on them and I always wish for more stitching time too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love your Autumn Sampler, it looks great! And the cows, so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails