Friday, May 19, 2017

Gifted Gorgeousness - Finally a Finish!

I'm a little bit late for my Gifted Gorgeousness post ... but I wanted to put the final stitches into my "Too Much Honey" Sampler before I posted this month.  I received this project as a kit from a special friend and have been stitching it "off and on" for the past couple of years.. 

I have had very little time to stitch this year, so this finish is a happy accomplishment for me.

I love the little bees next to the honeypots. I added the stingers ... the pattern left them stinger-less.  That is the only change I made to the pattern.  


The kit stitched up fast (even though I took a long time to stitch it). Lots of solid color areas made this a good project to stitch while watching TV.  The chart was easy to read and I didn't have to mark it up to keep track of where I was. There were a few French knots here and there (which I didn't mind at all), and I had plenty of floss left over at the end (tons actually)!

Two thumbs up and a happy dance for me!


 



 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month and congratulations on the Happy Dance too!
    This is such a fun design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a lovely finish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your finish. It must feel good to have it done at last.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet finish, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute finish. congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails