Monday, May 29, 2017

my May WIPocalypse Update

Dutch Sampler by Sandy Orton
Hello.  It's time for another WIPocalypse update!  These are projects I hope to finish before the end of the world.  lol.  

I managed to stitch on my Dutch Sampler this month, making progress on some motifs, the maiden, and windmill in the lower right corner.  

Here is where I left off last time:

I also made good progress on my Cow Sampler.  I am stitching this in red, black and green.  I stitched the two trees on the left, completed the black part of the border, started the alphabet, and added some grapes and a leaf. 


Finally I put some stitches into my Berry Patch Rooster.  I think I am close to 30% completed. 


I am really trying to stitch for a little while each day.  Some days I am just too tired to manage it.  I'm happy as long as I make some progress.

Happy Stitching!

 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of progress on Dutch sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progress Cheryl.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely progress on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steady progress seems to be working for you. The Dutch Sampler is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your projects are looking good! Love the Dutch Sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful progress! I am also too tired to stitch sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails