Monday, June 17, 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness Update for June

Victorian Charm
It's time for the June Gifted Gorgeousness update.  This stitch-along, hosted by Jo of Serendipitous Stitching, features projects that in some way have been gifted -or- are being stitched to be given as gifts. 

I stitched on a few of my gifted projects this month, including "Victorian Charm".  I am slow stitching on this project due to the dark fabric - but I love the design.

Here is where I left off last time: (This photo is closer to the actual fabric color.)



I also stitched on "Linen & Threads 2019 Mystery Sampler", completing 1/2 of this month's chart.

I brought out my lovely "Spanish Sampler" and worked on the lower left corner.


And finally, I stitched on (my favorite) "Cut Thru' Haunted House", finishing the second ghost in the music room.
That's all for now.  I can't wait to see everyone else's progress this month!
Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Have not tried stitching on dark fabric, but love the colour of yours. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love the way the colours pop on the dark fabric.
    The two sampler pieces co-ordinate very well with each other too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabric on the haunted house! Victorian Charm is a stunning and the fabric adds a lot to that, so all the trouble with the dark blue fabric is going to pay off in the end, so keep going =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice update for GG this month The haunted house is such a fun one to watch grow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So difficult to stitch on dark fabric. I have only done it once. AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails