Sunday, June 30, 2019

June WIPocalypse Update

Linen & Threads 2019 Mystery Sampler - June
It's so hard to believe that the year is half over and it's time for another WIPocalypse update.  

I didn't stitch as much this month as I did in May, but I did work on 3 of my WIPs.  I completed the June section of the Linen & Threads 2019 Mystery Sampler (shown above).

 I added the bats and Jack O'Lantern to my Bothy Threads Cut Thru' Haunted House, and did a bit of stitching on the upstairs bedroom.  Here is where I left off last time:

I just love to stitch on this project!

I also finished the lower left corner of my Spanish Sampler, and did quite a lot of the Four-sided stitch outer border.


I do plan to participate in the "One-a-Day" focus for July.  I hope I can stick with it - I really would like to add another finish to my list soon!

Question of the Month: Half-year recap:  How are you doing with your goals so far this year? 

The goals that I posted in January of this year were:

"My goals for the year are to finish as many of my WIPs as I am able, keep up with any SALs (stitch-alongs) I join, and try to finish more projects than I start!" 


So... I have only finished 2 projects this year (just one was a WIP), but I did keep up with the Linen & Threads 2019 Mystery Sampler (every month - so far) and the gifted Gorgeousness Stitch-along.  I've added 2 projects to my WIPs list, so I need to work harder to finish some projects.  I hope to focus & make better progress for the last half of the year. 

That's all for this update.
Happy stitching!

3 comments:

  1. The fabric looks great with the black in your mystery sampler.
    I love your Haunted House so far, what fun!
    Your Spanish sampler looks so pretty, lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying your updates on the mystery sampler. All of your projects look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haunted House always gets my vote, the detail is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails