Monday, July 29, 2019

July WIPocalypse Update

A Chirpy Sort of Place
Here we go again ... time for another WIPocalypse update.  These are projects that are in progress, that I hope to finish before the world ends.  

I made some great progress on "A  Chirpy Sort of Place", completing the bottom border and moving on up around the sides.  This project is an easy stitch - not too many color changes and an easy to read chart.  This is a good project to work on while watching TV.

I stitched on "Candy Nutcracker" (Christmas stocking) by Barbara Baatz Hillman.  I completed the colorful cupcake.
Here is where I am headed with the project:
I stitched on "Yankee Doodle Dandy" (Carousel Horse) by Linda Gillum: 



Which will one day look like this:


Last, but not least ... I finished stitching the July section of the Linen & Threads 2019 Mystery Sampler:
 
I am happy to have kept up with this project.  5 more months to go!

Taht's all for this month's update.  I still have plenty of WIPs to keep me stitching until the end of time.  lol!

Happy Stitching!

 
 

7 comments:

  1. Nice to visit you and see all your progress. Your carroussel stitching looks great (like the other charts you made), sampler is always pleasant to do and your candy nutcracker will be certainly welcomed in Christmas season. Amitiés. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your candy nutcracker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winnie the Pooh looks fabulous, so much personality in his face. Love the carousel horse too. The candy nutcracker is gorgeous and looks like a fun stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stitching, Winnie is progressing well and the Nutcracker is going to be fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. More great progress! The Nutcracker looks like a fun and colourful one. The carousel horse is going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work. I love the Linen and Threads design, such beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stitching Cheryl!
    Lots of progress on all your pieces.
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails